A "Resuscitation" Card with Jill

Ever have a card that turned into a disaster?  Yes?  Us too!  We will share our cards that were destined for the trash and were "resuscitated" with new life.
Sometimes when I start with creating a card, I don't have any idea in my head what the finished card will be. This is usually when I am just in the mood to color so I will stamp several images and paint them.  Then comes the challenge... hhmmm, how shall I put these on a card?   

For today's card, I had stamped the flowers and birds from Penny Black's beautiful transparent set, 30-478 Sublime, and painted them with Distress Reinkers used as watercolors.  Because of how I had stamped/positioned them on my paper, I struggled with how to add them to a card and where to add the sentiment.  I had set them aside thinking perhaps they would just fall into the category of relaxing coloring...

But then came the resuscitation! Heehee!


I pulled out my Penny Black die set, 51-410 Frames, and cut out portions of my paintings to add within the cute frames.  Now I knew exactly how I could add these images to my card. I love how this layout turned out and can definitely see turning to it again and again.

Penny Black Supplies: 51-411 Rows of Stitches, 30-478 Sublime, 51-410 Frames, 30-283 Snippets